Komfortkasse retrieves bank transfers from a bank account and automatically assignes them to unpaid orders. The assignment is done automatically in the background and is fault-tolerant, i.e. an order can still be assigned if the name does not match, the order number is not specified or the amount differs.
In addition, automatic payment reminders can be sent and refunds can be performed directly.
You even don't need a bank account, you can use Komfortkasse's integrated omnibus accounts. Komfortkasse is designed for SEPA countries. It works perfectly if your company is outside SEPA, but serving customers in the SEPA area.
Komfortkasse's integrated bank accounts are available in the following currencies: Euro, British Pound sterling, Swiss Franc, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krona, Icelandic Krona, Czech koruna, Polish Złoty, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Lev, Romanian Leu, Croatian Kuna.
- fault-tolerant assignment of bank transfers (100% assignment guaranteed)
- updates your order's payment status
- customizable e-mail notifications
- one-click refund without TAN, directly from your shop*
- manage payments and orders
- keep payment information forever
- automatic refund when paid too much
- reminder when not paid or paid too little
- automatic cancellation when still not paid
- balance withdrawal
- multi-store, multi-country, multi-currency - all in one account
- automatic and free debt collection via partner agency
Free trial available!
* not available for all shop systems